Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Action List for Tuesday, September 23

Next week is relatively easy.
  • Post an introduction of yourself to your class blog if you have not done so. Think especially of anyone who might come along from the outside world and what you might want them to know about you.
  • Post comments to the blogs of a few of your colleagues. See the Prompt for Blog Postings linked to in the sidebar for ideas.
  • If you have not done so, Email me with whether or not you want to read the book by Nic Sheff or David Sheff. If you don't care, that's fine. If you do care, let me know. If I don't hear from you by noon on Friday, September 19, I'll make a random choice for you.
  • Email me with whether you want this class to count as an advanced elective for your major or minor. I'm finding out exactly what I need to do to make this happen in terms of doing this for those in Arts and Sciences.
  • Start reading Susan Sontag's Regarding the Pain of Others. We'll be discussing it in two weeks and there will be a quiz.
The work for next week is almost nonexistent, true. Next week, I'll give you the prompt for the first major assignment, so enjoy the slight break and be aware that things will pick up. As usual, if any questions or concerns arise, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment