Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Action List for Tuesday, September 16

There's not a lot to do for next week in terms of number of items, but there is a book to be read.
  • Post an introduction of yourself to your class blog. Think especially of anyone who might come along from the outside world and what you might want them to know about you.
  • Email me with whether or not you want to read the book by Nic Sheff or David Sheff. If you don't care, that's fine. If you do care, let me know.
  • Email me with whether you want this class to count as an advanced elective for your major or minor.
  • Read Pain: The Science of Suffering by Patrick Wall.
  • Prepare for Reading Quiz #1.
  • Post response to Wall on your blog by the start of class.
As usual, if any questions or concerns arise, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's Blair, I just wanted to let you know I changed the link on my blog, it's
    iamjaak.blogspot.com now!

    ReplyDelete